Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Truth is Out in John Schroeder's recent book, "Why Monkeys are Monkeys and People and People"


I have to thank Marie and Lacresha. They would not leave me alone about this book, Why Monkeys are Monkeys and People are People: The Case Against Dawkins, Hitchens and Hawking by John Schroeder. I'm glad I took a moment to read it.

In the beginning, reading what I could find on the book, I thought it would be some scientific babble with no clarity. Boy, was I wrong! It was a pure work of genius. Not once did I feel dumb (and John, being the smartie pants of the family, never felt condescended - LOL).

Anyway, if you are a Christian, or just smart enough not to believe in evolution and the Big Bang theory, you NEED this book. There is no doubt that this is one of those books that if atheists and scientists could have suppressed, they would. It was an eye-opener, full of scientific facts, common sense and a whole lot of laughter in between. LOL! Get this book at http://store.livingwaterspc.com or at Amazon.com TODAY, right now! You will not be sorry.

1 comment:

Mon Jardin said...

Why don't you put your review on Amazon? So far there are zero reviews there.